- Born: October 1853 in York County South Carolina
- Parents: Charles G. & Mary Wilson Hopper
- Siblings: Martha Clementine, David and A. Lomas, all born in York County.
- Resided: York County, South Carolina, Dyer County, Tennessee, Sevier County Arkansas, and McCurtain County Oklahoma
- Married: John Franklin Barrett, son of Jonathan H & Abigail Willis Barrett
- on June 26, 1873 in Dyer County Tennessee
- Children: John and Ulysis had the following children: Earnest Luther, George Marcus, Euel D., Charles Cleveland, Sidney, Jacob Eliga, John W. and Nellie
- Death: Ulysis died in March of 1918 and her husband passed six months later. I believe both are buried in Brownstown Cemetery with no markers.
Ulysis was my 2 greats grandmother
The 52 Ancestors/52 Weeks challenge is from Amy Johnson Crow.
If you would like to read more about it, please visit her at No Story Too Small