Tombstone Tuesday ~ Olive Doughten

Olive Doughten, Little River County Arkansas

Olive Doughten was the daughter of Elisha Nelson & Nora Alice Buster Doughten.  Her parents are buried in Blackaby Cemetery  in Little River County Arkansas.  Olive was buried  in the Doughten Family Cemetery,which is on private property located in the same county.  Some of the stones were damaged during the ice storm of December 2000.  Olive's headstone is one of a few that was not damaged by the fallen tree limbs.

Nora Alice Buster was the daughter of Jasper and Margaret Hanks Buster, and the granddaughter of Samuel and Jane Moss Buster.

Taphophile Tragics

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely stone -- so detailed!! It's nice that it escaped being damaged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful gravestone.

    Beneath Thy Feet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you commented on my FF/Random 5 post as Genealogy Junkie, because I only knew you as Coloring Outside the Lines...and well, I am excited! Are Tombstone Tues, Wedding Wed, and Census Sunday all memes in which we can participate? I would love to sometimes, and I know my Mom would as well. If you just "do it on your own" I can always give people a link back to this blog when I do a post. It's a great idea! Hope you are having a wonderful Easter week, and thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete